Nowadays business have taken a notice about the importance of social media and blogs as blog readers and social media followers drive and increase sales. So let’s check out how you can increase your social media following and become an influencer in digital space.
• The biggest misconception is thinking that that writing great articles and uploading countless of photos with the blog is enough to become a good blogger. Although content is important bit the most important part of winning an audience is strategy. You need to use analytics tool on blog and social media to find out what type of content is most shared and liked, and start producing more of it. Another strategy is to write best the titles and images that accompany articles in order to determine what attracts audience the most.
• If you take a blurry image, or write an article in five minutes thinking it will be liked by million of readers, then you are wrong. Before you take a photo, you can: Google the most photographed locations in the area, travel to picturesque settings. Each article or an image needs to have the “wow” factor; otherwise, don’t publish it. Mediocre efforts will result in mediocre content, and your audience will never go through it .It is better not to publish then.
• In digital space you need to be unique and creative. You need to break the rules what you were taught in school, and need to come up with innovative ideas. The more unique the content, the more likely it will attract an audience. You are not writing to be politically correct and please everyone; people want to hear and see something different. If you are not comfortable with others knowing your identity, invent a nickname.. Your audience follows you on social media and reads your blog because they care about your point of view. Posting personal, unique and original content is one of the best way in which you can attract your readers and audiences.
• Within one day you cannot become a digital influencer. It takes most bloggers at least a year before they see a real difference. Oftentimes, influencers work on many projects for free in order to promote their brand out there. Offer your unique content free of charge to different websites, magazines, events and any other outlets that may need it. You will find that many bloggers/accounts of your size and larger will share your images and give you credit for content free of charge. This concept is incredibly effective and has allowed us to get in touch with millions of new readers and followers.
If you want to become a successful social media professional then these tips may help you to increase your followers and can generate more web traffic.
Latest posts by Harshal Jadhav (see all)
- High Demand of Click and Collect - February 6, 2017
- Interactive Media, the new digital marketing Trend - February 6, 2017
- HOW TO INDEX YOUR WEBSITE ON GOOGLE - January 30, 2017